So a few weeks back I assembled the entirity of my traitor wolves infantry only to realize I really didn’t like the way it was looking. It was too similar, not enough poses or variation in gear. I also didn’t like some of the capes I had used.
After much deliberation I trashed roughly half of the guys (15ish) and rebuilt. I’ve used warriors of chaos bodies for some, I’ve add backpacks to others, I’ve including the ‘zerker running legs and even reposed limbs.
It looks much better now, each model has more individuality to it, truly fitting of a chaos wolves army. I hope to have a full set of pics up by the weekend to show off everything I’ve done. I’m also done 2 of the 4 rhinos/razorbacks (the skull treatment) so hopefully those will also be finished by the weekend. My goal is to have everything built and primed (ready for painting) by February 10th.